- Students who register for HeartCode ACLS® will receive a course key via email.
- This enables students to access the online, virtual training portal from AHA, which provides the needed cognitive content in preparation for skills review and testing with an AHA instructor one-on-one.
- Students are expected to contact the Medical Education Solutions office to schedule a skill session within 30 days of receipt of the course key.
- Students must present a completion certificate from the online portion to undergo skills testing. Skills sessions take approximately two hours.
- A minimum of three participants is required for a skills session.
- Cost: $200